A thematized, multi-purpose location capable of accommodating a variety of hospitality areas, each featuring a different type of establishment.
Such areas would include:
- Bar: to serve as a meeting point and to host informal gatherings.
- Café or Tea room: to serve as a meeting point or to have a relaxed, casual conversation. For wider audiences, families included, and longer stays.
- Inn: aimed at a broader, popular clientele, and displaying a characteristic style that connects it with a particular culture. Food may be served in an informal setting, at the bar or at tables, with service kept to a minimum.
- Disco bar: night bar featuring the best music.
- Game bar: meeting point, similar to the Café or Tea room, with a large selection of board games. Customers can enjoy drinks or food while playing.
- Music hall-Café: a multi-purpose venue where customers can enjoy drinks and snacks as they take part in conversations about the arts or enjoy exhibitions, poetry readings, and performances by comedians, magicians and musicians in an informal, unconventional setting.
All areas will share a unifying, common theme.