Here are some of the elements and activities that make up our product/brand and that customers will encounter upon arriving at the premises:
- Hospitality: cocktail bar, pub and tea room.
- Performance arts: two different venues, one for theme shows and other activities, the other devoted to magic and spirit séances, fortune telling, and a ball room.
- Arts and Culture Club: offering magic workshops, dance lessons, poetry recitals, painting lessons, etc. (aimed at schools and community).
- Multipurpose room: for small business conventions, birthday celebrations, couples’ wedding showers, etc.
Everything will have a distinctive, exclusive character.
To accommodate the specific requirements of the various activities the venue will have four different areas, each with its own theme:
- Tea room or Pub (a quiet area to enjoy a drink in good company or even a Tarot reading).
- Multipurpose room: for close-up magic or spirit séances; also for small conventions and events.
- Music Hall: for performances, workshops, exhibitions; includes a Cocktail Salad Bar.
Main goal: the customer must seek us out.
The appeal of anything forbidden.
The appeal of exclusiveness.
Social networks to increase loyalty and extend business.