As part of the promotional actions of Marina d’Or’s “Marina d’Or Golf” and to complement travelling simulators, MPE has developed this Information Center, fully thematized and automated, suitable for trade show booths and traditional exhibits at events and shopping centers.
This animatronic golf ball adds a welcome touch of magic and charm to any promotional activity due to its strong intrinsic appeal to audiences. This mechanical attraction accomplishes an effective communication with audiences by eliciting emotional reactions and feelings of bonding.
Among its possible uses are:
- Information or presentation delivery.
- Greeting audiences at the entrance of exhibitions or events.
- Participation in TV shows.
- Promotion of products and services.
- Question-and-answer games.
The animatronic moves in eight different ways in sync with voice playback:
- Body turn.
- Left-to-right eye movement.
- Right and left arm movement.
- Right and left hand movement.
- Mouth movement in sync with speech.
This animatronic golf ball works:
- Without voice playback (soft automatic movements).
- With real-time voice playback (while a hidden actor converses with the audience).
“Marina d’Or Golf” works synergistically with Marina d’Or hotels and their extensive sporting facilities, where playing golf is one of the main attractions.
Marina d’Or’s vacation resort has three golf courses, two designed by Greg Norman and one by Sergio García. All three have training areas and a social club. The two (private) 18-hole courses have been designed to host tournaments at a professional level. The third (concession) will feature nine holes and a golf school.
Among its possible locations are:
- Promotional Stands
- Shopping Centers